Wednesday 11 July 2012

Holiday essentials

Now that July is here, everyone's thoughts are turning to planning and packing for holidays.  If you're escaping our monsoon weather and off to a sunnier climate then lucky you!!  But I'm sure us hardy Brits will make the most of our hard-earned holidays and we'll just let the rain run off our stiff upper lip...

Have a look at my range of gorgeous and practical jewellery  wraps.  Perfect for stowing your necklaces, bracelets, bauble and bling while you're travelling and just as good to have at home...

Handmade by myself from high quality soft cotton, you're valuables will be safe and protected in the two zipped compartments.  The ribbon allows you to tie bracelets or earrings on for additional storage.






Then simply roll the organiser and secure with the ribbon tie and then you're good to go!  The wrap can then be stored safely away in your luggage, guaranteeing to protect them and keep them all in one place.





From ditsy florals...

...to sophisticated prints...
..there's something...

                                                           ...for everyone...

Can't see what you're looking for?...then I will gladly make something to suit you.

Find me on Facebook and view the photo gallery, inbox me or email me fuzzyfingers@btinternet.com for orders and enquiries.  I will post items out to you or deliver locally and can take payment via PayPal or cash on delivery.

Have a browse, and may the sun shine....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Fair Saturday 1 December

It seems to be the countdown to the big day starts earlier every year and as some one who has a November birthday, I've grown used to ...