Wednesday 10 October 2012

Date for the diary...

I've just about manmaged to prise the crochet hook from my claw-like hand for this post about a date for your diary...


I shall be having a stall at the Craft and Gift Fair on Sunday 28 October.  There is a wonderful mix of stands and sellers in a lovely venue - not to mention a lovely cafe area offering homemade cakes and refreshments and a craft are for children. 

Newsboy hat
Whether its a warm hat or handwarmers for you...










Jewellery wrap
Coasters - set of 4
an individual unique gift for loved ones...


Beaded bookmarks
Baby and toddler hats











or something a bit Christmassy...
Christmas decorations

...then please come along and have a browse.  For a truly unique hand crafted gift that really shows you care - I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

If you can't see quite what you're looking or love something but want a particular colour that, please let me know as I will gladly make it for you.  Commissions also undertaken.  Please feel free to browse the photo galleries on my facebook page. 

Hope to see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Fair Saturday 1 December

It seems to be the countdown to the big day starts earlier every year and as some one who has a November birthday, I've grown used to ...