Monday 16 April 2012

Something for me...

Having spent the last few months and my precious crochet time making items for sale, I've finally got round to starting something for me.  I have a number of projects lined up, right down to the yarn and buttons but in the anticipation of some spring weather, I've bumped this cardigan to the top of the list.






This looks like a perfect cardigan to slip on over a simple t-shirt or vest top, and by using this gorgeous organic cotton yarn by Ice in a neutral khaki colour, I hope to get plenty of wear out of it.




And I plan on finishing it with these two absolutely gorgeous painted wooden buttons.  Bit pricey but think they will look fabulous.




All I need to do now is to work out some sort of order to what I'll make next.  Mind you, the way my daughter keeps growing, I will have to get my priorities right and make a much needed cardigan for her for the spring weather.   I can see that as usual I will have more than one project on the go - at least it helps to relieve any issues with getting tired of the pattern.


What about you?  Are you someone who focuses solely on one project or do you have a variety to suit your mood?  I do tend to have something a little more challenging and a "hey I can watch this film and still crochet" item.   Oh and probably a sitting in the car waiting on the school run piece.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Fair Saturday 1 December

It seems to be the countdown to the big day starts earlier every year and as some one who has a November birthday, I've grown used to ...