Tuesday 20 March 2012

Counting down the days...


4 days and counting until I do my first craft fair this Sunday.....a few restless and busy nights ahead I'm sure but fingers crossed to it being a success.  


I am fairly well prepared although there is bound to be something I have overlooked but isn't that what life's all about?....one big learning curve after another.


Now the weather is finally starting to stay a bit more spring like, I can't wait to get stuck into some sewing as I have a growing project list.  There just never seems to be enough hours in the day....


If you decide to pop along on Sunday, be sure to come and say hello...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christmas Fair Saturday 1 December

It seems to be the countdown to the big day starts earlier every year and as some one who has a November birthday, I've grown used to ...